Click me!!

Followers

All I'm going to do here is share. For all my dear frens... Enjoy reading!!!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Ha ha ha...at last..

September 8, salam....at last, i'm start blogging...he he...actually x reti how to start...memandangkan i'm not the good person to story2 nie...anyway...good luck for me...hepi blogging....la la la la....


Mia-wonderfulgift

why? Damia syafa her real name...She so sweet...Can see the sadness from her eyes. Nobody knows about her feeling right now...only my emak.....Thanks emak.... b'coz emak was promised that she will take care and love mia like what kakak did. We love you mia...Kakak, 6 years waiting for mia, but after 2 years u left her without u on her life. Insyaallah sis we'll love her very much- My sis Rozy( kembali ke rahmatullah on 1 July 2006 - Al-fatihah )

1 comment:

Hemant Saluja said...

Your blog is very nice. Your sister is looking very cute and pretty. Her smile is very nice. I wish to her that he always smiling.

===================================Yash
look4ward

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Klik me!